Making an Appointment
I see clients regularly in person. If you are not in the area, I offer distance phone sessions which are also very effective for healing.
To schedule an appointment or session, please email email@example.com or contact me at 707-480-3646. Please leave your name, phone number, and a good time to reach you. I will return your call within 3 business days.
I work out of two office locations in Napa, CA.
Upon confirmation of
our first appointment, I will send you the directions and address before
your scheduled session time.
Please READ: Important Guidelines & Policies
Drink fresh water & no alcohol please:
- The sessions are most beneficial when clients show up well hydrated (2 liters per day), and have not consumed alcohol or smoked marijuana within 12 hours of the appointment time. Drinking high amounts of coffee and other caffeinated beverages right before our working together is also is discouraged because they dehydrate the dural membranes of the central nervous system ultimately dampening down the healing process.
- A healing environment is best fragrance free, especially for those with environmental sensitivities and allergies. Please avoid use of perfumes and heavily scented soaps/deodorants before arriving to our session.
- Your compliance and understanding is greatly appreciated!
Client Intake Form for first visits:
- For first time appointments, I highly recommend scheduling a 75 or 90 minute session. I request that clients complete, sign, and date the Client Intake Form(click to download). Be sure to bring with you to the session and arrive 5 minutes early. Thank you!
Late for appointment :
- I kindly
request that clients come to appointments on time. Late arrivals past 30 minutes will be considered a missed appointment. If you do end being late, and we
can only work together for a portion of the scheduled time, you will still be charged the
full cost of the session ($115 minimum).
Cancellations & missed appointments:
- Please observe a cancellation policy of 24 hours or more before your scheduled office visit or phone session. There is a $25 fee for missed appointments cancelled 24 hours or less in advance. For
booked sessions requiring travel, a 72 hours cancellation is requested
and the cancellation fee is $50. Any cancellation fee incurred will need to be paid before any future
appointments are booked. After 3 or more missed appointments, I will
reserve the right to discontinue our sessions.